- Kosher and Pareve Certified by the Orthodox Union
- The only glucosamine that is American-made, Vegetarian (non-shellfish, non-animal derived) and Kosher/Halal certified.
- Determined GRAS status (Generally Recognized as Safe) by the FDA for supplements, foods and beverages.
- Formulated with 100% Cargill REGENASURE® brand of pure glucosamine hydrochloride.
- Manufactured at Cargill's Iowa cGMP (good manufacturing practice) facility in accordance with strict U.S. procedures.
- Meets all US Pharmacopoeia (USP) and National Formulary specifications
- Highly stable and effective source, manufactured using a patented corn fermentation process, eliminating many consumer safety concerns.
- Produced without the contaminants and environmental impact related to marine creatures and shellfish farming operations. This manufacturing process provides consistency and reliability.
Glucosamine is naturally occurring in the body and is one of the major building blocks for the natural biosynthesis of the critical lubricants and shock absorbers necessary to maintain healthy joint performance. Because this synthesis occurs in the joint cartilage, abuse can result in the failure of individual joints to produce sufficient cartilage replacement materials. The net result with time is a wearing down of the joint cartilage to the point where joint function is substantially reduced.
Clinical studies involving over 2,500 patients have shown repeatedly that Glucosamine supplementation can significantly and safely help maintain healthy joint function (increased flexibility, joint lubrication, joint space narrowing, and mobility). By supplementing the Glucosamine naturally present in the body with the NutraSense Company's GLUCOSAMINE-ES, cartilage is naturally stimulated to produce more of the lubricants and shock absorbers necessary to help maintain healthy joints and alleviate pain.
Each bottle of Glucosamine ES™ contains 60 capsules, each containing 750 mg of Glucosamine Hydrochloride. The recommended maintenance dosage is two capsules (1500mg) per day, although for the first week it is common to double the dosage to assure saturation. One bottle will last an average of one month. When comparing the cost of different Glucosamines, it is important not only to compare quality, but to compare the amount of total product in each container. One bottle Glucosamine ES contains 45,000mg or 45g of pure Glucosamine HCL.
Most Glucosamine offered in retail outlets and other Glucosamine offered on the internet are made using imported Glucosamine, AND… the vast majority, over 90%, of the imported Glucosamine comes from China. WHY? The Chinese Glucosamine is much cheaper. WHY? Because the quality is not controlled, product specifications and facility sanitation are minimal, and cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) controls are not used in China which by our laws must be used here.
Product Info: 60 (750 mg) capsules per bottle (1 month supply)
Suggested Dosage: Adults take one capsule two times daily.
Administration: Tablets are best taken with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
Caution: Not for use by persons under the age of 18. If pregnant, nursing or taking a prescription drug, consult with your health care practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of Children. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Why not be assured of the Best...
Use only American made Glucosamine from NutraSense!